Whether it’s Christmas gift ideas for a horse owner, a birthday, or you just feel like giving someone a horse gift – we’ve got a few that will be perfect for the occasion!
- Fill a feed pail with loads of goodies and hand picked treats! Wrap it up and make it presentable. Your friend (who presumably owns a horse) will love you!
- A horse guide on behaviour. There are quite a few great books on the subject out there. And any one of them will be a wonderful asset to your horse owner. Why not pick one up and surprise a horse owner?
- Riding lessons are a great gift for any novice horse owner. Even if it is an hour session with their own horse – expert advice will be sure to help!
- A horse owner’s vet handbook! This will be of great value to them!
- A winter riding jacket may be a seasonal gift, but it is useful nonetheless! Make sure you get the size information first!
- Bag balm and riding gloves is a very useful combination. It helps protect the skin and will go down a treat!
- Horse etched furniture is a tasteful way to bring one’s love of horses inside the house! Why not treat a close one with a special mirror or set of drawers?
Whatever horse gift you give them, any horse owner will definitely love and treasure the fact that you made an effort!